Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Accessories are great!

I have several favorite blogs that I keep tabs on. I believe in the sharing of techniques and learning from other people's creativity.  I can only hope to one day provide the same sort of inspiration.

Little Birdie Secrets is one of few sites that I go to on a regular basis for inspiration and learning.  A full listing of my favorite scrapping blogs can be found on the right hand side of my blog.
 
Today, I couldn't resist sharing a simply adorable and simple way to use a girl's favorite accessory as an embellishment - the purse!


A step-by-step instructional can be found at Little Birdie Secrets' website.  I can't wait to try my own version of this!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thanks so much. I agree with you. Share! Share! Share! Life is much better when we work together and inspire each other. Thanks for the bloggie love. Stacy

    ReplyDelete