Have I mentioned how much I love my Cricut Expression? Well, as if I didn't already love it, I was recently clued in to their membership based blog that has weekly and monthly challenges!!!!!
So I decided to take a gander and enter this week's weekly challenge...it's theme is Whatevah!
Basically, I had to cut a shape from one of the cricut cartridges three times and use it in whatevah way I wanted, so I decided to take advantage of some extra photos I had from an album I just finished. I used three images from three different cartridges and made sure to use triple versions of each.
Welcome the cuteness of Aasha!
What I used to make this adorable page:
- Karen Foster paper - Sugar Sweet
- Bo Bunny paper - Archivers limited edition pack (included pages from Flutter Butter, Delilah & Alissa)\
- Flower cutouts - Stamping cartridge
- Butterfly cutouts - Storybook cartridge
- Leaf cutouts - Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge
- Tim Holtz distress inks - Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone
- Tsukineko Shimmer - Copper Sheer
- Alphabet stickers (no longer had the brand for either the green or purple letters)