Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another camping delight

To my extreme pleasure, the mini scrapbook I made for Emma at camp was a huge hit.  I recently got to see what she did with it and was beyond impressed.  I was not only happy that she actually received it, but I also loved to see how we now both had a piece in the look of the book.  It's now something we both helped make.

I loved her reaction so much....that I knew I had to do a similar book for another friend's daughter who had recently gone to her first sleep away camp.  Knowing she would eventually get home sick, I wanted to help occupy her little mind.  This book is very similar to Emma's book, but it's a little different of course.

Here are some quick pics...I promise to crop them later!





Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment