Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scrapbook Royalty Blog

I'm super excited to share some news!!!

I have happily joined the Scrapbook Royalty/Charity Wings family by volunteering to become one of their blog authors.


This California-based non-profit organizes crops for charity across the United States. Scrapbook Royalty is supported by generous individual donations, corporate sponsors, and a 100% volunteer staff and committee of devoted scrapbookers.

Those who know me personally know that my 9-to-5 job is based in the field of public service.  Outside of my direct scrapbooking for clients, I spend most of my time rallying volunteers for various events that I may or may not coordinate.  So, clearly, this is a perfect match for me!

As a Chicago-based blog author, I hope to eventually coordinate some events and/or giveaways so join the blog to get the latest updates.  I'll do my best to double post here.

Check out my first posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment